Nigerian Man Escapes Being Burnt Alive as His Samsung Phone Explodes

0 127

A Twitter user identified as @of_pablosoares has narrated how his smartphone exploded without being plugged to an electricity outlet.

Sharing photos of the burnt Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, he wrote;

Hello . Here is my S7edge dous sim that exploded last night without being plug to electricity. Now let’s imagine I had this phone in my pocket or on my chest before the incident , it would have practically damaged my body

I had to deep this phone inside a bucket of water to stop the explosion . We have to be very careful with this gadget especially when we have kids aroun

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.