Davido Reacts to Reports on His Arrest and Here’s What He Has to Say [Details]

8 110

In the wake of several conflicting reports on the death of Tagbo Umeike, Davido who was said to have been arrested has reacted to new report.

The Nigerian singer was invited by the police commissioner for the second time today alongside his friends, who were later detained after Tagbo’s autopsy revealed that he died of asphyxiation, instead of the singer’s crew alleged claims that he died from excess alcohol intake.

Recall, Tagbo’s friend and actress, Caroline Danjuma, accused Davido and his team of dumping Tagbo’s body at a general hospital in Lagos Island and fled.

Davido who got back, few hours ago, apparently, had this to say;

8 Comments
  1. blessed says

Davido they are looking for your downfall,and that they shall never see higher you go more and more,God is with you bro,You are safe…God bless you more.I’m a big fan of yours and I love you very much.

2. Benny pounds says

Obo up you go
    Your 77 they know feel shack am
    Bam lord✔️

3. Kid.Mc says

Carolin Danuma you said you are a friend to tagbo and that you we’re also there to wickness how Davido and his crew drove out wit tagbo has he was at de point of death, what did you do to save de life of that young man you called a friend and what was your contribution to keep him save? Please OBO is innocent.

4. Kid.Mc says

Carolin Danjuma you said you are a friend to tagbo and that you we’re also there to wickness how Davido and his crew drove out wit tagbo has he was at de point of death, what did you do to save de life of that young man you called a friend and what was your contribution to keep him save? Please OBO is innocent.

5. kellydon says

wu so eva is luking 4 ur downfall,
    der all shall fall n u wl rise higher n higher
    Davido, u shall eva remain my mentor, my Boss, my world biggest super star.
    More Blessings fall on u bro..
    itz ur boss kellydon

6. Mandond says

7. Mandond says

Obo my man nothing dy happen they want to pull u don I give u my words ur blessing is nt far from now u are going forward bro am one of ur real fanz take care brother we luv u

8. Mark okafor says