[SEE TOP 10] Man Utd Ahead of Real Madrid, Barcelona as Forbes Names Most Valuable Sports teams
Manchester United are the second most valuable sports team in the world according to Forbes.
The Premier League club are worth an incredible £3.16 billion according to the magazine.
United are ahead of both La Liga giants, Real Madrid and Barcelona in the list, who are third and fourth and valued at £3.13bn and £3.11bn respectively.
Bayern Munich are the only other football team outside the Premier League to make the list, sitting 12th and valued at £2.35bn.
City are 30th (£1.89bn), while Arsenal (£1.71bn) are worth more than London rivals Chelsea (£1.58bn), with the pair ranked at 39th and 46th on the list.
“There has never been a better time to own a top-notch pro sports franchise,” Kurt Badenhausen, a senior editor at Forbes, said.
TOP 10 FORBES LIST
1. Dallas Cowboys £3,67bn (NFL)
2. Man Utd £3.16bn (football)
3. Real Madrid £3.14bn (football)
4. Barcelona £3.11bn (football)
5. New York Yankees £3.07bn (MLB)
6. New England Patriots £2.84bn (NFL)
7. New York Knicks £2.76bn (NBA)
8. Los Angeles Lakers £2.53bn (NBA)
8. New York Giants, £2.53bn (NFL)
10. Golden State £2.38bn (NBA)